Abstract Submission Guidelines
While submitting papers for GeoSmart India, speakers must put together an abstract that describes certain important aspects of the paper/project.
- Define the specific scope and features of technology or product
- Outline unique features and value proposition of the specific technology, product or service
- Name associated technologies (both geospatial and mainstream) required for using the given technology/product by the end users
- Define are the major industry applications of the technology/products
- Name existing and potential challenges in deployment of the technology/products
User Practices Papers
- In addition to geospatial, what other tools have been integrated and used
- What kinds of databases have been used in deploying geospatial tools in the project?
- How has geospatial technology, specifically, been useful in undertaking the given activity by the user?
- List out benefits and values (both tangible and intangible) of deployment of the used geospatial technology
- What have been the major hindrances and shortcomings of the geospatial technologies and/or databases being used?
- Define the nature and scope of policy in terms of geographical coverage - local, national, regional or global.
- What specific aspects of the geospatial community have been addressed through the policy?
- How and who does the policy cover in its mandate?
- How has the policy facilitated development/advancement of geospatial community?
- It is recommended that the presenting author's contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts are limited to 200 words
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract.
- If you have entered a valid email address, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your submission with the access details for your submission.
- Your abstract will appear on the conference website as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the Call for Abstracts closes.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is 30 May 2021
For further queries write at email@example.com