Who can nominate
Nominations can be filed by any agency or organization or individual that has formulated / funded /implemented a geospatial project/ technology or policy throughout the Asia-Pacific region. The submission should necessarily be for a project/ technology or policy that has been implemented within the last two years.Who is eligible for the award?
The awards will be presented to the organization that has implemented the project and or owns the innovation or has formulated and implemented a policy. In case of the Geospatial Application Excellence Award, the implementing agency as well as the developing agency will be given credit.
Criterion for rejection of any of the nominations:
- All incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Wrongly nominated (Category)
- Projects/Products/Policies not connected with the geospatial domain
- Projects, Products, Policies – at a drawing board stage
- No tangible achievements or socio-economic benefits
- False claims
Nominations are open until 30th August 2019
For further queries, kindly contact email@example.com